Fludrex for the treatment of colds and flu
Considered Fludrex for the common cold One of the best medical drugs that can be used in treating the symptoms resulting from colds, such as influenza, high temperature and others, in an effective and fast way.
Fludrex for the common cold
Fludrex is considered one of the effective medicines that contribute to the elimination of annoying cold symptoms thanks to its formula that contains many active substances that rid the body of bacteria and viruses that cause influenza infection and the accompanying other symptoms such as fever and others.
We will explain to you through this article on the site Citizen Indications Fludrex for the common cold And influenza and fever in addition to the most important information about the composition of this medicine, how to use and many other matters related to this medicine. To learn about all these things, you can follow the following lines.
Each tablet is a drug Fludrex for the common cold It contains many active substances, which are as follows:
- Contains chlorpheniramine maleate, 1 mg.
- Paracetamol contains acetaminophen at a concentration of about 400 mg.
- It contains pseudoephedrine hydrochloride, at a concentration of about 30 mg.
- It contains caffeine, at a concentration of up to 32 mg.
Indications for use of Fludrex
There are many uses for Fludrex in treating colds and their symptoms, and the most important uses include:
- Helps treat upper respiratory tract infection.
- Contributes to getting rid of muscle pain.
- Helps get rid of headaches.
- It has an effective role in relieving body pain.
- Contributes to the treatment of fever.
- Helps treat rhinitis and throat.
How to use Fludrex
The appropriate dose of medication is determined Fludrex for the common cold Based on the person’s disease condition in addition to the patient’s response to treatment, in the following detail:
- The tablets are taken without crushing, chewing, or dividing with enough water.
- The dose should be taken by mouth after meals.
- The dosage for those over 12 years is 1 to 2 tablets to be taken daily.
- The maximum dose an adult can take is about eight tablets if he does not have any contraindications.
Side effects of Fluordex tablets
Despite the importance of Fludrex® in treating cold symptoms, there are some side effects that may appear when using it Fludrex for the common cold Excessively, the most important of which are the following:
- Feeling of a change in the patient’s mood.
- The patient may become constipated.
- A person may develop an intense desire to sleep.
- The patient may feel redness in the skin.
- A person may develop blood diseases.
- The patient may exhibit symptoms of convulsions.
- Some disturbances in kidney function may occur.
- Feeling very tired.
- The presence of engorgement in the breast area.
- The patient may feel a headache.
It is worth noting that all side effects may occur in all or some of them appear, but if any of these symptoms appears, you must stop using Fluordex and consult your doctor about this.
Contraindications to the use of the medicine Floridex
There are some people who are prohibited from using Flordex based on their health condition, according to the following:
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women cannot use this medicine, as it may affect the baby significantly.
- It is contraindicated for kidney patients or those with impaired liver function.
- Do not use for diabetics or those with heart disease.
- It is not used for epilepsy patients.
- It is prohibited for patients with intraocular pressure
- This medicine cannot be used in conjunction with medicines that contain paracetamol.
- Patients with high blood pressure.
- Patients with prostatitis.
- The medicine causes drowsiness and therefore cannot be used when driving or working on machines and machines.
- If the patient is allergic to the components of the drug.
Drug interactions of Fludrex tablets
A drug could interact Fludrex for the common cold With some other medicines if taken concurrently with taking Fludrex, among these medicines include the following:
There are some precautions that you should pay attention to when using Clodrex, the most important of which are the following:
- When using Clodrex tablets, you must inform the doctor of any medicines that you are taking, including vitamins and any other nutritional supplements.
- You should inform the doctor if you are allergic to anything or if you suffer from any chronic diseases.
- If you have a special condition such as pregnancy, are breastfeeding, or are due to have surgery soon.
How to store Fludrex
- The medicine is stored at a temperature not exceeding thirty degrees Celsius.
- The medicine should be kept out of sunlight.
- Keep the medicine away from children.
- Do not use the medicine after the expiry date stated on the outside.
Pharmaceutical forms of the drug
Fludrex is available in the market in certain medicinal forms, either in the form of tablets or syrups, and it consists of certain formulations, which we will explain in detail as follows:
- It is found in tablet form of paracetamol, chlorpheniramine maleate, pseudoephedrine hydrochloride and caffeine.
- There is a syrup intended for children that contains some substances, including paracetamol, chlorpheniramine maleate and pseudoephedrine hydrochloride.
The price of Fludrex in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- The price of Fludrex tablets per pack is approximately 8.70 Saudi riyals.
- The price of Fludrex Syrup is approximately 4.95 Saudi riyals.
The company producing Fludrex
The manufacturer of this drug is the Kuwait Saudi Company for Medicinal Products.
More news related to:
These were the details of the news Fludrex for cold, flu and fever for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at saudi24news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.