Types of stroke
- An ischemic stroke, which results from a lack of blood flow to the brain, leading to severe narrowing of the arteries, and the condition may worsen, leading to blockage of the arteries.
- Type 2 hemorrhagic stroke, which leads to bleeding in the brain, resulting in part of the brain not functioning properly.
Doctors have confirmed that having a stroke is a dangerous thing that may lead to death in many cases, or leave a person paralyzed or severely exhausted and unable to communicate properly.
Symptoms of stroke
Doctors also explained that discovering people had a stroke, heart disease, or other vascular disease may be impossible, but the body sends some possible signals that the sufferer ignores, namely:
- Stiffness in the neck
- Feeling a severe headache.
- Numbness on one side of the body.
- The presence of many problems in the neck.
- Feeling of sudden fatigue.
- Difficulty walking and lifting the hands.
- A sudden feeling of dizziness in addition to a feeling of general weakness in the body.
Stroke risk factors
- One of the most important risk factors for stroke is age, as the older the age of 55 and over, the greater the risk of stroke.
- Hypertension, when blood pressure reaches 140 or more, the risk of stroke increases.
- An increase in the proportion of cholesterol in the body of 200 mg or more.
- Cardiovascular disease.
- Using birth control pills or other hormonal therapy.
These were the details of the news Before a stroke occurs, clear signs appear on the body for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at saudi24news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.