Below, we learn about the causes, symptoms and treatment of Bell’s palsy.
Causes of Bell’s Palsy
- Exposure to stroke and bleeding in the brain, causing paraplegia.
- Some chronic diseases can cause paralysis, including diabetes and high blood pressure.
- Incidence in meningitis.
- Having multiple sclerosis.
- Exposure to accidents that affect the brain.
- Tumors in the brain.
Symptoms of Bell’s palsy
- Feeling persistent headache.
- Pain on one side of the face.
- Loss of sense of taste.
- Inability to control drooling.
- Inability to control eye blinking and tears.
- Sensitivity to sounds.
- Inability to control urination.
- Inability to eat and chew as usual.
- A paraplegic person may have vision problems.
- Loss of feeling in part of the body.
Treatment of Bell’s palsy
- When any of the symptoms of paraplegia appear, you should immediately consult a doctor, and treatment may include some steps, including:
- Muscle and movement exercises that work to prevent organ stiffness and work on flexibility.
- Exercises and exercises that help stimulate blood circulation, which improves the physical abilities of the paraplegic.
- The doctor may prescribe antiviral and corticosteroid medications.
- Prescribing eye drops that help protect it from irritation and dryness. This is to maintain eye moisture, which helps increase the ability to close it.
These were the details of the news Bell’s palsy .. causes, symptoms and treatment for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at saudi24news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.