Victoria’s COVID Numbers Breakdown
Currently in Victoria:
- 4,281 cases may indicate community transmission – an increase of one since yesterday
- There are currently 148 active cases in Victoria
- 13 cases of coronavirus are in the hospital, there are no cases in the intensive care unit
- 19,287 people have recovered from the virus
- A total of 2,925,810 test results were received, an increase of 18,934 since yesterday.
Of the 148 currently active cases in Victoria:
- 141 are located in the metropolis of Melbourne as part of the second step of our roadmap
- Seven are located in regional authorities as part of the third step of the roadmap. There are four active cases in Mitchell Shire and three in Greater Shepparton.
Of the total cases:
- 18,919 cases come from the metropolis of Melbourne, 1200 from the Victoria region
- A total of 9,690 men and 10,614 women are affected
- Total number of healthcare workers: 3598, active cases: 11
- There are 13 active cases related to elderly care facilities
Active elderly care outbreaks with the highest active case numbers are as follows:
- There are currently 5 active cases associated with Uniting Age Well Preston (Total Cases: 5)
- There are currently 3 active cases associated with the Estia geriatric care facility Keilor (total number of cases: 52)
- There are currently 2 active cases associated with the Embracia Moonee Valley elderly care facility (total cases: 83).
Non-elderly care outbreaks with the highest number of active cases include:
- There are currently 12 active cases connected to the Chadstone Shopping Center (total number of cases: 38)
- There are currently 12 active cases linked to Box Hill Hospital (total number of cases: 14)
- 9 cases are related to the southeastern community (total number of cases: 9)
- There are currently 4 active cases linked to Oddfellows Cafe in Kilmore (total number of cases: 6)
- Metro Melbourne: 8.1
- Regionals Victory: 0.5
Total number of cases from an unknown source over the past 14 days:
- Metro Melbourne: 17
- Regional Victory: 0
The 17 mystery cases of the last 14 days (October 1, 2020 – October 14, 2020) are located in the following postcodes: 3015, 3024, 3025 (two cases), 3027, 3037, 3046, 3047, 3073 (two cases), 3128, 3130, 3147, 3173, 3175, 3184, and 3977.
These were the details of the news Live news from Coronavirus Australia: Immigration minister says New Zealand travelers’... for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at de24.news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.