update on the investigation and the profile of the attacker

update on the investigation and the profile of the attacker
update on the investigation and the profile of the attacker

The investigation into the assassination, followed by the beheading, on October 16, of the teacher of the college of Bois d’Aulne, in Conflans-Sainte-Honorine (Yvelines), begins at a rapid pace. In the night from Friday to Saturday, a first operation took place in Evreux (Eure), at the home of the terrorist. The police arrested four people around him there.

In Montigny-les-Cormeilles, a neighboring town of Conflans in the Val-d’Oise, the investigators gently picked up the father of the girl student in 4th grade who broadcast the video criticizing the beheaded teacher, as well as a friend who was there at the time of the intervention. Three other suspects, about whom nothing has filtered, were apprehended in the Paris region.

The nine people already in custody were to be heard in Levallois-Perret, at the headquarters of the General Directorate of Internal Security (Dgsi) and the Anti-Terrorism Sub-Directorate (Sdat), seized of the investigations, with the support of the PJ of Versailles. As part of the anti-terrorism procedure, hearings of suspects can last up to 96 hours.

Outburst of hatred

A judicial source confirms to Figaro that the author of this assassination, Abadoullakh A., 18, is indeed Chechen. With a background of common rights, he was not listed for radicalization. Of Muslim faith, he was born in Moscow in 2002.

The terrorist therefore lived in Evreux with his family. According to a source close to the investigation, “he was a refugee, with a ten-year residence permit issued about six months ago”. He would have reacted to the campaign on social networks against the professor of Conflans. Very angry, he reportedly told relatives (family, friends). Some of the current police custody aims to establish whether these people are accomplices or whether they have not reacted to these comments or have not understood.

Investigators are also wondering who might have driven the assassin to Eragny on Friday from Evreux by car. It would seem that the killer himself wrote the little message on Twitter where a decapitated head of the professor victim of this barbaric act is broadcast. “A step has been taken, judge a senior official. An outburst of hatred on social networks and the irresponsibility of certain individuals have led to this horror.»

Freedom of expression

On the facts themselves, it is established that the history teacher left the school at 5 p.m., when he was attacked with a stabbing weapon. The assailant chopped off his victim’s head. He then fled on foot in the direction of the nearby town of Eragny, but was caught up by a crew from the Conflans-Sainte-Honorine Specialized Field Brigade (BST). He refused to obey police orders and was shot dead by officials with their service weapons.

The victim had recently shown his students caricatures of Muhammad during a course on freedom of expression. The teacher had been threatened by parents and even lodged a complaint with the police station.

National tribute

Noredine, father of a 13-year-old student, interviewed on France Info, this Saturday, assured that, according to the statements of his child, witness of the scene in class, the history teacher had asked the students of Muslim faith who followed its course to leave the room momentarily, if they wished, for he was going to present caricatures of Muhammad. “It was so they weren’t shocked. (…) he did not want to disrespect», Said the parent of a Muslim student.

Last week, notes from the Departmental Territorial Intelligence Service (Sdrt, ex-RG) evoked the excitement caused by the teacher’s initiative among some parents from the Mulsuman community. Some parents even wanted to organize a demonstration in front of the school.

The history and geography professor, strongly attacked and feeling in danger, had legitimate reasons to be worried about his safety. He had filed a complaint at the police station, accompanied by his college principal. The national anti-terrorism prosecutor, Jean-François Ricard, is due to speak at 3 p.m. this Saturday to shed light on the circumstances of the tragedy. The Elysee has announced that a national tribute will be paid.

*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.

*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!

These were the details of the news update on the investigation and the profile of the attacker for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.

It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at en24news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.

PREV Warnings against using headphones for a long time..and these are its...
NEXT Shocking details of Wael Kfoury’s accident… he narrowly escaped death