Twitter Salles account is deleted after offense to Rodrigo Maia

Twitter Salles account is deleted after offense to Rodrigo Maia
Twitter Salles account is deleted after offense to Rodrigo Maia

The account of Environment Minister Ricardo Salles was deleted from Twitter earlier today. When accessing the profile used by Salles until yesterday, a message “This account does not exist” is visible, indicating the deletion of the profile.

Last night, Salles called the president of the Chamber of Deputies, Rodrigo Maia (DEM-RJ) “Nhonho”. The message was posted in response to a post by the deputy published last week, in which Maia criticized Salles’ stance in a public clash with the Chief Minister of the Presidency of the Republic, Luiz Eduardo Ramos.

This morning, Salles returned to Twitter to say that his account was used “improperly” in the episode with the mayor. The post has been replicated by some users. THE Twitter did not have access to the message while it was on the air.

“I was warned a while ago that someone misused my Twitter account to post a comment on the account of the President of the Chamber of Deputies, with whom, despite differences of opinion, I always maintained a cordial relationship,” said Salles, according to prints recorded by communication vehicles such as CNN.

The Environment Ministry released a note stating that Salles sent a message directly to Rodrigo Maia explaining that he did not publish the offense and that “he will investigate the misuse of his account”. Regarding the deletion of the profile, the folder has not yet manifested itself.

Controversy

Earlier this week, Rodrigo Maia and Senate President Davi Alcolumbre (DEM-AP) had already publicly criticized Ricardo Salles, after he asked Minister Ramos to set aside the “Maria Fofoca” stance, igniting the dispute between the government’s ideological and military wings.

The message was given after a report in the newspaper O Globo said that Salles was “stretching the rope with the government’s military wing” and “testing the armor” with President Jair Bolsonaro (without a party) by ordering the suspension of firefighting actions by lack of resources. The report did not refer to the chief minister of the Government Secretariat.

Salles’ publication on social media gained support from President Bolsonaro’s followers and allies, such as federal deputy Carla Zambelli (PSL-SP) and son Eduardo Bolsonaro (PSL-SP). On the other hand, parliamentarians from the center came out in support of Ramos, such as Senator Ciro Nogueira (PP-PI) and Deputy Marcelo Ramos (PL-AM).

Case locked?

After widespread malaise, Salles decided to apologize to Chief Minister Luiz Ramos, ending, at least publicly, another dispute within the government.

“I talked to Minister Luiz Ramos, apologized for the excess and put an end to it. We are together in the government, by President Bolsonaro and Brazil. Good Sunday, everyone,” he wrote on the occasion.

Shortly afterwards, Ramos also indicated, on social media, that he accepted Salles’ apology. “There is no fight,” said Ramos. “Look, there is a definition, a fight is when (there are) two people”, he said, then saying that he is not “fighting with anyone”.

These were the details of the news Twitter Salles account is deleted after offense to Rodrigo Maia for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.

It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at time24.news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.

PREV “Al Qard Al Hassan” in Lebanon.. “Hezbollah” Bank for Gold and...
NEXT The controversy of George Qardahi’s statements… the most prominent positions of...