Several schools in Queensland have been threatened with joke bombs

At least a dozen schools in the Brisbane area were dramatically evacuated on Thursday afternoon in the latest spate of bombing raids.

According to reports, the schools were Albany Creek High School, North Lakes High School, Bray Park High School, Aspley High School, Bribie Island High School, Clontarf Beach, Caboolture State High School, and Pine Rivers High School.

Ferny Grove High School, Everton Park High School, and Sandgate High School were also threatened.

The Southside Schools in Brisbane, Bundamba State Secondary College, and Balmoral, Rochedale, and Cavendish Road State High Schools all suffered the same fate.

All threats were emailed to each school individually.

As spokesman for the Queensland Police Department, you were “aware” of the reports against the schools and will “investigate further”.

Albany Creek State High School (pictured) was one of the many Brisbane schools evacuated Thursday after a bomb threat

Northlakes High (pictured above) was also evacuated via email on Thursday following a bomb threat

Northlakes High (pictured above) was also evacuated via email on Thursday following a bomb threat

Northlakes High (pictured above) was also evacuated via email on Thursday following a bomb threat

In a statement to the parents of Bray Park State High School, they were told that the police had thoroughly checked the school and given the all-clear.

‘Parents are informed that we have evacuated the school as a precaution. This is currently happening in several schools due to an email threat.

“All students are safe and the police are now checking that the school is safe so that the students can return to class soon,” said school principal Peter Turner to the courier post.

The development comes as NSW Prime Minister Gladys Berejiklian revealed the “threatening emails” that led to evacuations in several schools across the state this week, originating in Eastern Europe.

Thousands of 12th grade students were evacuated during their HSC exams following the threats.

Ms. Berejiklian was briefed by Police Commissioner Mick Fuller and said that previous bombshells emailed to NSW schools on Tuesday and Wednesday had been obtained abroad.

“He allowed me to confirm that the first email threats were indeed from Eastern Europe,” she said.

However, an evacuation from North Sydney Boys High School on Thursday morning is being treated as a local copycat incident.

The Prime Minister confirmed that a person called the selective school Thursday morning and said there was a bomb that forced the school to evacuate before HSC students were supposed to take their modern history exam.

Neighbors who live near the school on Sydney’s lower north coast said they heard police helicopters circling the area around 10:30 a.m.

It comes after the HSC biology exam was suspended Wednesday morning after numerous New South Wales schools received a threatening email.

It comes after the biology exam was suspended Wednesday morning after numerous New South Wales schools received a threatening email. Pictured: Students on an oval of an evacuated Castle Hill school on Tuesday

It comes after the biology exam was suspended Wednesday morning after numerous New South Wales schools received a threatening email. Pictured: Students on an oval of an evacuated Castle Hill school on Tuesday

It comes after the biology exam was suspended Wednesday morning after numerous New South Wales schools received a threatening email. Pictured: Students on an oval of an evacuated Castle Hill school on Tuesday

North Sydney Boys High School is the last school to be evacuated after being threatened by an anonymous source just after 9 a.m. on Thursday

North Sydney Boys High School is the last school to be evacuated after being threatened by an anonymous source just after 9 a.m. on Thursday

North Sydney Boys High School is the last school to be evacuated after being threatened by an anonymous source just after 9 a.m. on Thursday

They also follow joke emails of bombing attacks sent to around 20 high schools on Tuesday, which resulted in thousands of HSC students in Sydney dropping exams as the schools were evacuated.

NSW Police are working with the Australian Federal Police and federal agencies on this matter.

“I am confident that the police and education department will decide what is in the best interests of each student,” said Ms. Berejilkian.

“At the end of the day, the most important thing is the safety and well-being of the students.”

Mark Scott, secretary of NSW Education, said the people making the threats could intentionally cause “frustration and anger”.

“We want students to be able to take their exams … they have a lot on their minds, it’s a stressful time and it’s been a stressful year – this is the last thing they need,” he told ABC Radio on Wednesday.

Neighbors who live near the school said they heard police helicopters circling the area around 10:30 a.m.

Neighbors who live near the school said they heard police helicopters circling the area around 10:30 a.m.

Neighbors who live near the school said they heard police helicopters circling the area around 10:30 a.m.

“So this is particularly bad for these students.”

Mr Scott said despite the threats, more than 60 percent of all HSC exams have been completed and the entire process would be completed within 14 days.

“We want to minimize disruptions, prioritize security and ensure that people work very closely with the police to quickly identify those responsible,” he said.

NSW Police Minister David Elliott described the threats as “demented”, the Australian reported.

“It certainly takes a small and insane mind to disrupt HSC students after a traumatic year during a pandemic when the nation is on heightened alert on terrorism,” he said.

“I am appalled that any person or individuals should feel so bored that they want to disrupt this very important part of these children’s lives.”

Every HSC student whose examination was interrupted by an evacuation will be given special consideration in the assessment

Every HSC student whose examination was interrupted by an evacuation will be given special consideration in the assessment

Every HSC student whose exam was interrupted by an evacuation will be given special consideration in the assessment

Earlier, Ms Berejiklian said Tuesday’s threats were being investigated by the Cyber ​​Crimes Squad.

“Students don’t have to retake the exams so we do our best to make sure they get graded,” she told Sydney Radio 2GB.

“It was a very scary thing, but I know the police are busy and I am confident the police will get to the bottom of it.”

Education Secretary Sarah Mitchell said the stunt was “a shame, not a funny prank” and warned that severe penalties would be imposed if the perpetrators were caught.

The main morning exams affected were Law and Fine Arts, but most of the afternoon exams went as planned.

Ms. Mitchell said any HSC student whose exam was interrupted by an evacuation would receive special consideration if tagged.

These were the details of the news Several schools in Queensland have been threatened with joke bombs for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.

It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at de24.news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.

PREV Indian farmers continue protest despite repeal of controversial agricultural laws
NEXT China imposes new curbs over COVID Outbreak