Coalition forces shoot down explosive-laden drone launched by Houthis

Coalition forces shoot down explosive-laden drone launched by Houthis
Coalition forces shoot down explosive-laden drone launched by Houthis

We show you our most important and recent visitors news details Coalition forces shoot down explosive-laden drone launched by Houthis in the following article

Hind Al Soulia - Riyadh - RIYADH — The official spokesman of the Coalition to Restore Legitimacy in Yemen Col. Turki Al-Maliki said on Thursday that it shot down an explosive-laden drone heading towards the Kingdom, according to a statement from Saudi Press Agency (SPA).

The Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) had been launched from Hodeidah governorate of Yemen, the Coalition said. Cross-border attacks by Houthi forces have escalated since late May when a truce prompted by the coronavirus pandemic expired.

Col. Turki Al-Maliki said, “Joint Coalition Forces intercepted and shot down a bomb-laden Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) launched toward the Kingdom this morning.

“The terrorist Houthi militia continues to breach the (Stockholm) Agreement and the Hodeidah ceasefire, and use Hodeidah governorate as a ballistic missile and bomb-laden UAV and USV launch site, which represents a credible threat for regional and international security, and undermines the political efforts for a successful implementation of the (Stockholm) Agreement.

“The Joint Forces Command of the Coalition continues to implement and undertake appropriate procedures to confront these hostile, terrorist acts; in accordance with the customary International Humanitarian Law, and support the political efforts of the special envoy of the secretary-general for Yemen to end the coup, and reach a comprehensive political solution.”

The UN Yemen envoy has been holding virtual talks between the warring parties to try to agree a permanent ceasefire and confidence-building steps to restart peace negotiations last held in December 2018. — SPA


These were the details of the news Coalition forces shoot down explosive-laden drone launched by Houthis for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.

It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at Saudi Gazette and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.

PREV Athlete / The launch of the first rounds of the Saudi...
NEXT The Guardian: Documents linking the Saudi Newcastle administration and the “Ritz...