• Saudi companies have escalated the campaign to boycott Turkish products, in opposition to the hostile policies of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan against our country and his support for terrorism and his interference in the internal affairs of the countries of the region, as large, medium and small Saudi companies, retail outlets, and many cafes have declared their boycott of Turkish products.• News pitched by Okaz, followed by news confirming that the boycott expanded and included all commercial stores, large and small, with popular support embodying the fact that there is harmony between the importer and the consumer, which has put pressure on the Erdogan government, which today is facing a violent attack from the free Turkish media.
• The Turkish “Resolution” newspaper quoted the Republican People’s Party (CHP) deputy for Hatay, Muhammad Qozal Mansur, as saying, “I have been warning the (Turkish) government for a year and a half about the Saudi response, and no one responded. Similar signals are also coming from countries with Saudi Arabia, such as the UAE, Morocco and Tunisia. But our government does not live for those you call ».
• “We do not have the ability to bear the loss of any market, for this reason, this problem must be solved as quickly as possible,” Guzal added.
• Erdogan has no choice but to surrender, especially since Souq Waqif and its vicinity does not exceed the capacity of the Jeep Shas and Arawi campaign, and if the consumption rate increases, a trill campaign will suffice.
• And here, Asmali should realize that the Saudis do not lie or maneuver, and the days are pregnant with surprises.
• Colleague Khaled Al-Suleiman preceded everyone in boycotting Turkish products when he said: “As for me, I stopped buying Turkish products and using the e-commerce site Amazon, since the Khashoggi incident, may God have mercy on him. E-mail, so Khater cured them.
• The President of the Chambers of Commerce in the Kingdom, the Chairman of the Riyadh Chamber Council, Mr. Ajlan Al-Ajlan, announced it with certainty and clarity:
We, as citizens and businessmen, will not have any dealings with everything Turkish.
Even the Turkish companies operating in the Kingdom, I call not to deal with them, and this is the least response to us against the continued Turkish hostility and insult to our leadership and our country.
• Did you, Erdogan, realize the true meaning of the saying the Saudis do not lie?
These were the details of the news The Saudis do not lie, Erdogan – Saudi News for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at saudi24news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.