3 Ethiopians held in connection with Ghulamah Mountain blaze

3 Ethiopians held in connection with Ghulamah Mountain blaze
3 Ethiopians held in connection with Ghulamah Mountain blaze

We show you our most important and recent visitors news details 3 Ethiopians held in connection with Ghulamah Mountain blaze in the following article

Hind Al Soulia - Riyadh - Saudi Gazette report

RIYADH — Three Ethiopian infiltrators have been arrested in connection with the massive fire that broke out last week on Jabal Ghulamah or Ghulamah Mountain in Tanuma governorate in the southern Asir region, the Saudi Press Agency reported on Wednesday.

The security spokesman at the Ministry of Interior said that the infiltrators set fire to the area following disputes between them, and they fled the site after the outbreak of the fire.

The mountain blaze resulted in the burning of large numbers of wild plants on a vast region spread over an area of more than 4.7 million square meters.

“The security follow-up and the search and investigation procedures for the causes of the fire resulted in catching the culprits involved in the crime. Legal measures have been taken against them,” the spokesman said.

The fire swept through Ghulamah Mountain on Oct. 21, which is situated between Tanuma and Namas governorates. No one was hurt in the mishap. The Civil Defense Forces continued on Thursday their efforts to extinguish the blaze in a rugged area of the mountain.

The images and videos of fire went viral on social media in the Kingdom and the neighboring countries with a hashtag “Tanuma Fire” doing rounds. Twitteratis expressed their solidarity with the Kingdom and their prayers to God to protect their brothers from any harm.


These were the details of the news 3 Ethiopians held in connection with Ghulamah Mountain blaze for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.

It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at Saudi Gazette and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.

PREV The head of the Aston Martin Formula 1 team arrives in...
NEXT Yemen.. “Coalition” announces the destruction of a “secret site” of the...