Police confiscate 23 bins at LuxuryCarSelection | Antwerp

Police confiscate 23 bins at LuxuryCarSelection | Antwerp
Police confiscate 23 bins at LuxuryCarSelection | Antwerp

AartselaarOn Tuesday, the police seized a load of luxury cars, such as Lamborghini, Bentley, BMW and Mercedes, at LuxuryCarSelection on Boomsesteenweg in Aartselaar. The car company was previously discredited after a sensational wedding procession of a drug suspect in North Antwerp.

The Antwerp court is conducting an investigation into financial shoddy the sale of luxury cars at LuxuryCarSelection. The company is led on paper by Ilias VH from Zandhoven, but Nabil Z. is in practice the strong man of the company. The operators of the two establishments of LuxuryCarSelection in Aartselaar are suspected of involvement in the laundering of drug money. There are also strong suspicions of tax fraud.

House searches

The company’s website features dozens of ‘bastards’, such as Lamborghini, Porsche, Bentley or Mercedes. It is not always clear who is the real owner of those cars. It seems unlikely that LuxuryCarSelection will own all the expensive cars. The same ambiguity arose a year ago when the police raided car rental BR Cars in Wommelgem. That firm had to close its doors after the raid. Many of the cars that were then impounded were no longer claimed by the owners.

The police visited the LuxuryCarSelection site on Boomsesteeenweg as well as in the showroom on Reetsesteenweg in Aartselaar. 23 luxury cars were seized during the searches. These are cars from the brands Bentley, Lamborghini, Porsche, BMW Alpina and Mercedes-Benz.

“Anti-wedding processions”

Owner Nabil Z. responded to the police raid on Tuesday evening. He admits that sometimes a ‘shady’ customer may buy a car from him. “But also at Mediamarkt or Brico they have to deal with less pure customers”, says Nabil Z.

He denies that his company mainly sells to immigrants. He has more native Dutch than immigrant customers.

And as for wedding processions, that is all over. “I have been an anti-wedding procession since the name of my company was swept through the mud with that procession in Antwerp-North in 2016. Even my own family members can no longer get a car for a wedding procession with me.”

Nabil Z. reopens his showroom in Aartselaar on Wednesday morning and assumes that he will get his cars back in no time. “The police are using a ridiculous formality to take my cars. I solve that quickly ”, says Nabil Z.

Outstanding fines

In another action last weekend, the Antwerp police seized six cars. This was done in people known for drug offenses. The owners of the six cars still had EUR 182,883 in outstanding fines. The cars were confiscated. Three other drivers were able to pay. Together they still had an account of 11,357 to settle.

A Porsche is also included. © Marc De Roeck

Free unlimited access to Showbytes? Which can!

Log in or create an account and don’t miss out on the stars.

Yes, I want unlimited access for free


Source link by https://www.hln.be/antwerpen/politie-neemt-23-patserbakken-in-beslag-bij-luxurycarselection~a007945c/?referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bing.com%2F

*The article has been translated based on the content of Source link by https://www.hln.be/antwerpen/politie-neemt-23-patserbakken-in-beslag-bij-luxurycarselection~a007945c/?referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bing.com%2F
. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!

*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.

*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!

These were the details of the news Police confiscate 23 bins at LuxuryCarSelection | Antwerp for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.

It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at news1.news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.

NEXT Farouk Jaafar: Mohamed Sharif is “not an international player”