Fortunately, the key candidates themselves remain largely unchanged Harry Kane (£ 10.9m) and Mohamed Salah (£ 12.4m) at the center of the discussion for Gameweek 7.
As always, Captain Sensible’s article is here to find out which option is the best receiver for your armband. This is based on an in-depth analysis of the data from Fantasy Football Scout’s premium member area.
CAPTAIN POLLAfter taking a large majority in the captains poll on Gameweek 6, Salah is closer to Kane’s chase ahead of this weekend’s games.
The Egyptian won over 40% of the vote last time around, but only convinced 28.4% of voters that it is worth trusting him to visit West Ham in Anfield.
That’s just 0.53 percentage points ahead of Kane, who has surpassed Salah by 15 points this season.
Son Heung-min (£ 9.5m) has beaten the Liverpooler by an even bigger lead (19 points) but his recent double-digit performance is insufficient to make him more than the best of the others in terms of differences.
18.2% of our readers consider the South Korean for the armband when Brighton comes to North London.
Due to the aforementioned trio dominating the poll, none of the remaining options received more than 5% of the vote. Raheem Sterling (£ 11.6m, 4%) and Raul jimenez (£ 8.5m, 3.6%) Finishing this week’s top 5.
Tottenham Hotspur versus Brighton and Hove Albion
The formidable form of the Spurs attackers and Brighton’s fights in the goals conceded division make this game the most important one for the Gameweek 7 captain.
Become a member and get unrestricted access to our data and articles
Year-round memberships are now available at the price of £ 19.99. Monthly subscriptions also only cost £ 2.99.
Sign up now to receive:
- Draw your transfer strategies with the fully interactive season ticker.
- Get projections for each Premier League player provided by the Rate My Team statistical model.
- Use Rate My Team throughout the season to control your selections and transfers.
- Get access to over 150 exclusive member items during the season.
- Analyze our OPTA-based statistics tables specially tailored for Fantasy Football Manager.
- Use our exclusive tool to create custom statistics tables from over 100 OPTA player and team statistics.
- Enjoy our brand new flat track bully feature that adds an opposition filter to your tables.
- View heat maps and expected goal data for each player.
- Use our powerful comparison tool to analyze players directly.
ALREADY A USER? CLICK HERE TO UPDATE YOUR FREE ACCOUNT
NEW TO SCOUT? CLICK HERE TO START A MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT
These were the details of the news Who are the best FPL captain options for Gameweek 7? for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at de24.news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.