Pele leaves hospital after tumor removal: ready to play 90 minutes

Pele leaves hospital after tumor removal: ready to play 90 minutes
Pele leaves hospital after tumor removal: ready to play 90 minutes
The Albert Einstein Hospital, located in Sao Paulo, said in a statement that Edson Arantes do Nascimento (pelletThe 80-year-old is in good clinical condition and will “from now on recover in his room” at the hospital.

After being discharged from intensive care, Pele said he was “ready to play 90 minutes, plus extra time”.

Pele wrote on “Instagram” a message and attached it to a picture in which he appeared smiling, saying: “Don’t think for a moment that I haven’t read the thousands of messages of love I’ve received here. Thank you very much to each of you, who took a minute of their day to send me positive energy. Love, love, and then love”.

and find out tumor When Pele went for routine check-ups at the end of last August, and the legend had surgery to remove him on September 4, he was expected to leave intensive care last week.

Pele, the only player to win the World Cup three times, has had mobility difficulties since a botched hip replacement in 2012, forcing him to use a walker and a wheelchair.

In recent years, he also underwent kidney and prostate surgery.

Pele won the 1958, 1962 and 1970 World Cups, and is still the top scorer Brazil Historic record of 77 goals in 92 matches.

These were the details of the news Pele leaves hospital after tumor removal: ready to play 90 minutes for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.

It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at eg24.news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.

PREV Home Sports | Schubert: 5 injuries hit Al-Ahly… and Hussein...
NEXT Al-Mandouh: We contracted with Al-Naqaz for fear of deducting 6 points

Author Information

I am Joshua Kelly and I focus on breaking news stories and ensuring we (“Al-KhaleejToday.NET”) offer timely reporting on some of the most recent stories released through market wires about “Services” sector. I have formerly spent over 3 years as a trader in U.S. Stock Market and is now semi-stepped down. I work on a full time basis for Al-KhaleejToday.NET specializing in quicker moving active shares with a short term view on investment opportunities and trends. Address: 838 Emily Drive Hampton, SC 29924, USA Phone: (+1) 803-887-5567 Email: [email protected]