Here is Inverse‘s definitive ranking of each character that has been added Genshin Impact so far.
We have compiled this list with reference to a mix of information from Genshin Impact Forums like its own subreddit, articles from PC Gamer and Forbes, share the editorial opinions of the Inverse Game team.
S-tier characters in Genshin Impact
1. Diluc (Pyro, Claymore)
2. Wind (Anemo, Bogen)
Qiqi (Ice, Sword)
4. Straight razor (Electro, Claymore)
5. Fischl (electro, bow)
6. Keqing (electro, sword)
These six are hard to come by, but once you get them anything should be possible Genshin Impact.
- diluc is easily one of the best DPS characters in Genshin Impact. It can cause large swaths of damage in a short time.
- Twenty can stun entire battalions in no time.
- QiQi can heal your group for tremendous amounts of health in a very short amount of time and that only increases the higher their attack gets.
- When you have three seals ready, you can activate them razor He’s an excellent one-on-one fighter.
- Fischls Damage tends to be missing, but boy does she make up for it with her flexibility. You can fight enemies from afar with her bow, and Raven then easily dodges heavy attacks with her Elemental Burst.
- Keqing is a DPS that is useful for similar reasons. In addition to her mobility, she can quickly maneuver across the battlefield and then take quick hits that cause massive damage.
A-Tier-Charaktere in Genshin Impact
7. Jean (Anemo, Sword)
8. Xiangling (Pryo, Stangenwaffe)
9. Chongyun (Eis, Claymore)
10. Traveler (anemo, sword)
11. Xiao (Anemo, Stangenwaffe)
- Jean mixes Venti’s crowd control with Qiqi’s healing, making it an excellent hybrid, but a lacking substitute for both.
- Xiangling creates fire at a promisingly harmful rate. Your Elemental Burst engulfs your surroundings in highly noxious flames and stays active much longer than it seems fair.
- Chongyuns Elemental Skill makes him especially helpful when it comes to freezing enemies and making sure they continue to stay that way. When you pair him with a Hydro character, you get extremely favorable results.
- The first Traveller The item you get, Anemo, is fantastic. You can combine Elemental Skill with virtually anything else to do a lot of damage. This makes them a great partner for non-anemo group members.
- Xiaos Elemental Burst turns him into a fearsome monster that will break through any enemy, but this form also consumes a lot of HP so a healer must be effective.
B-tier characters in Genshin Impact
12. Mona (water, catalyst)
13. Barbara (water, catalyst)
14. Ningguang (Geo, Catalysator)
15. Traveler (geo, sword)
16. Klee (Pyro, Catalyst)
17. Bennett (Pyro, sword)
- Mona is fantastic for traversing as the only character who can walk on water. Her Elemental Burst traps enemies in a hydro-bubble, making them a fantastic setup for a high-level combo.
- Barabra is a simple center of street healer. Her elemental ability heals, but unfortunately also makes her wet and opens Barbara to external damage.
- Ningguang can defend well but she doesn’t really do much else which makes her difficult to play alone but she can take a few hits for sure.
- The Geo Traveller is absolutely fine. Their attack isn’t fantastic, but they are needed to solve multiple puzzles and make traversing a lot easier.
- Klee can cause great damage to numerous enemies. Unless you have A Tier Pyro characters, she’ll do well in a pinch.
- Bennett is the definition of a combination sign. He’s not useful on its own, but does a great job of setting up other characters with enviable skill.
C tier characters in Genshin Impact
18. Lisa (electro, catalytic converter)
19.Kaeyta (ice cream, sword)
20. Noelle (Geo, Claymore)
21. Saccharose (Anemo, Catalyst)
22.Xingqiu (water, sword)
23. Beidou (Electro, Claymore)
C-tier characters don’t need an introduction because they’re just not worth it. Lots of them like Lisa, Kaeyta, and Noelle are basic free characters who act as proxies but are quickly outdone by others. Saccharose, Xingqiu, and Beidou but somehow are paid unforgettable. They are all outdone by characters in other levels. Use them when you need to activate an Elemental Resonance, but otherwise lock it away for ages.
Amber characters in Genshin Impact
24. Amber (pyro, bow)
Bernstein, so free and so flawed. Unless you light totems, Bernstein’s usefulness is equivalent to a mannequin’s ability to walk. By that I mean, it’s impossible … without using overwhelming dark magic that is not meant for this world.
These were the details of the news 4 characters that you need in your group for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at de24.news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.