Create a bootable USB disk for Windows 10
Microsoft offers a dedicated tool that you can use to download a Windows 10 system image to create a bootable USB disk.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Visit the Microsoft website via this link.
- Scroll down and tap the Download Tool Now option to download the Windows installation media creation tool.
- Open the Downloads folder and then double-click the MediaCreationTool21H1 file to run it.
- The last four digits of the file name indicate the Windows 10 version number.
- Agree to the Microsoft Terms and Conditions. Then select the option to create installation media for another computer.
- Click on the Next option to continue.
Read also: How to turn off sleep mode in Windows 10
- In the next window, select the language, version and architecture of the operating system.
- Check the box next to Use the recommended options for this computer if you are not sure, and then click Next.
- Connect the USB disk to the computer, then select the first option and click on the Next option.
- Select a USB disk from the list. Be sure to choose the correct disk.
- Click on the Next option.
- The tool starts by creating a copy of the operating system in a USB disk.
- The process should take about 30 minutes and may increase slightly depending on your internet speed.
- Once done, click Finish and remove the USB disk from the computer.
From now on if you need to reinstall the system, you can connect the disk to the computer and then select the option to boot from USB disk in the BIOS settings.
You can do this by pressing the Esc or F2 key while starting the computer. Note that the key to enter BIOS settings varies by computer model and manufacturer.
Also Read: How to Access All Control Panel Commands in Windows 10
Note: The content of this news was written by Arab portal for technical news It does not express an opinion Egypt today But it was transferred with its content as it is from Arab portal for technical news We are not responsible for the content of the news and the custody of the aforementioned source.
These were the details of the news How to Create a Bootable USB Disk for Windows 10 for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at saudi24news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.