Vivo Y33s phone specifications:
- The phone launches with an estimated weight of 182 grams.
- It also supports the installation of two SIM cards that support communication networks up to the fourth generation 4G only
- The phone is also available with the support of an additional port for adding a memory card, so the storage capacity can be increased.
- The materials from which the phone is made are made of Poly Carbonite plastic, with a frame around the body of the phone that is also made of plastic
- The phone screen comes with a size of 6.58 inches, IPS LCD, with FHD + quality, with a resolution of 1080 x 2408, with a pixel density of 401 pixels per inch.
- The screen also occupies 90.6% of the phone body, with a 20:9 aspect ratio to support displaying larger content on the screen and enjoying viewing.
- The screen also maintains a normal refresh rate of 60Hz.
- The phone also works with a special user interface from Vivo Funtouch 11.1, which comes with the Android 11 operating system.
- The phone also contains an eight-core processor from Media Tek, which is Helio G80, which comes with a 12nm manufacturing accuracy.
- The two most powerful Cortex-A75 processor cores clocked at 2.0 GHz.
- As for the other six, it is a Cortex-A55 with a lower frequency of up to 1.8 GHz.
- The phone also has a Mali-G52 MC2 processor for the GPU.
- The phone is available with only one version of the storage space and it comes as follows: 128 GB with 4 GB RAM.
Vivo Y33s camera:
- The front camera comes in a water drop notch in the middle of the screen and 16 megapixels with an F/2.0 lens slot.
- The phone also has three rear cameras: the primary and the primary, with a resolution of 50 megapixels, with an F / 1.8 lens slot, that supports the PDAF feature.
- The second Super Macro comes with a 2-megapixel resolution with an F/2.4 lens slot, and finally a 2-megapixel camera for isolation and portrait photography with an F/2.4 lens slot as well.
- The phone also supports shooting videos in FHD quality with 1080 resolution at a capture rate of 30 frames per second via both the front or rear cameras
- And shooting is also in HD quality, with a resolution of 720, at a capture rate of 30 frames per second
- In addition to the presence of LED flash next to the cameras.
Other specifications of the phone:
- As expected, the phone’s headphones come in mono and not stereo, but the sound quality is high and clear
- A 3.5 mm headphone jack is also available.
- The phone supports the NFC feature.
- It also supports FM radio networks.
- The phone’s fingerprint is integrated with the power button on the side, with support for Face ID to unlock the phone.
- The phone also contains a 5000 mAh battery that supports fast charging with a capacity of 18 watts only, and also supports reverse wireless charging.
- The phone comes in only two available colors: black and blue.
The price of the Vivo Y33s phone:
- $ 222 for the only version that the phone comes with 128 GB with 4 GB RAM, or the equivalent of 3,490 Egyptian pounds.
The phone is available for purchase in the Egyptian markets and stores, with the expectation that the price will differ slightly from the official price at times.
These were the details of the news Vivo Y33s is a new phone from Vivo | The... for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at saudi24news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.