OnePlus 9R phone specifications:
- The phone comes with a weight of about 189 grams
- The materials used to make the phone are also made of glass in the front and back
- In addition to the presence of a frame around the body of the phone made of aluminum
- The phone also supports the installation of two SIM cards that support communication networks up to the fifth generation 5G.
- But it is not possible to increase the storage capacity of the phone, because there is no special port to add a memory card
- The phone also comes with a 6.55-inch Fluid AMOLED screen, with FHD + quality, 1080 x 2400 pixels, with a density of 402 pixels per inch.
- The screen also supports HDR10+, in addition to a high refresh rate of up to 120 Hz.
- The screen also comes with 20:9 display dimensions to display wide content on the screen, in addition to the Always-on display feature.
- There is also a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection layer on both the screen and the back of the phone.
- The phone arrives with Android 11 operating system, with OnePlus’ own user interface OxygenOS 188.8.131.52.
- The phone also has an octa-core processor from Qualcomm, the Snapdragon 870 5G, which comes with a 7nm manufacturing accuracy.
- The processor works with a Kryo 585 core with a frequency of up to 3.2 GHz
- The phone also has an Adreno 650 GPU graphics processor
- The phone is available in three versions of storage capacity as follows: 128 GB with 8 GB RAM, or 256 GB with 8 GB RAM, and finally 256 GB with 12 GB RAM.
- The phone storage comes from the fast type UFS 3.1.
OnePlus 9R camera:
- The phone has a 16-megapixel front camera with an F / 2.4 lens slot, supports Auto-HDR and 1080 resolution shooting at a capture rate of 30 frames per second.
- In addition to the presence of four rear cameras: the primary and the 48-megapixel camera with an F/1.7 lens slot that supports OIS and PDAF, and the second for 5-megapixel macro photography with an F/2.4 lens slot.
- The third is for Ultra Wide 16-megapixel photography with an F/2.2 lens slot and a wide angle of 123°, and finally a 2-megapixel Monochrome camera with an F/2.4 lens slot.
- The cameras also support HDR and panorama photography, with a dual-LED flash.
- As for shooting videos, the phone supports shooting in 4K quality at a capture rate of 30/60 frames per second, or in FHD quality with a resolution of 1080 at a capture rate of 30/60/240 frames.
- There is also GYRO-EIS electronic stabilization, with Auto-HDR support.
Other specifications of the phone:
- As expected, the phone comes with stereo headphones and a distinctive audio experience.
- But there is no 3.5 mm input for adding the earphone
- The phone also supports NFC.
- It does not support FM radio networks.
- Also, the fingerprint of the phone is located at the bottom of the screen of the Optical type, with support for the Face Unlock feature to unlock the phone.
- The phone also contains a 4500 mAh battery, which supports 65W fast charging, where the phone can be charged to 100% in just 39 minutes.
- The phone is available in three color options: black, green, and blue.
OnePlus 9R price:
- $493 for a 128 GB version with 8 GB RAM, or about 7750 EGP.
- $546 for a 256 GB version with 12 GB RAM, or about 8580 EGP.
These were the details of the news OnePlus 9R is a new phone from OnePlus | The... for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at saudi24news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.