To use multiple WhatsApp accounts on one smartphone, most Android users choose “Dual WhatsApp” using app clone feature, few users install third-party apps to use two WhatsApp accounts, but no such features are available for iPhone users.
But thanks to the WhatsApp Business app, you can use two different WhatsApp accounts on one iPhone, as the WhatsApp Business app is similar to the regular version but gets some extra features that make it suitable for business owners.
Currently, WhatsApp allows you to use these two versions of the platform with two different numbers on one device, and if you want to know how to use two WhatsApp accounts on one iPhone, you can follow these steps.
1. Open the App Store on your Apple iPhone.
2. Search for WhatsApp Business.
3. Tap on the Get icon and install the app on your iPhone.
4. Once the app is installed, open it and hit the Agree & Continue button.
5. In a new window, you will be able to see two options. Click on the second option. With the first option, you can use your existing WhatsApp account as a business account. The second option will allow you to set up new WhatsApp Business accounts with a different number.
6. Enter the number you want to use for the second WhatsApp account.
7. Verify the number by entering the one-time password you received on the number provided.
8. Enter your name and in the option below select the “Not a Business” option.
9. Click Done.
These were the details of the news How do you do it.. How to use two WhatsApp accounts... for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at eg24.news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.